Jumaat, Mei 07, 2010

Then, after this... it will be totally different.

Assalamualaikum and greetings.

Weather seems good today. Everyone wakes up with bright smile, indeed. New day. New play.
But my today is different from the rest of my yesterdays.

My today isn't bright like my yesterdays. I can't greet people with my smile. I can't pleases people with my cheerfulness. It is like today, I'm having a terrible nightmare from my yesterday.

It is just.... a word consists of five alphabets. IBeing spoken in mad way, which means, that word, spoken by a person who was getting mad at me. The person who I tried hard to understand. The person who once said to me, " I have faith in you ". The person who knows me well, cursing on me.

But, in the end.... he doesn't seemed to understand and know me at all.

Kadang-kadang aku terlalu jaga hati orang. Aku sebolehnya, tak nak cakap sesuatu yang menyakitkan hati sesiapa pun. Tapi, dia... dia ... dia mendesak aku untuk jawab soalannya. Dan, jawapan kepada soalan itu, bukan suatu jawapan yang menyenangkan hati.

Then, sampailah satu ketika, dia menuturkan satu perkataan yang aku tak boleh nak terima untuk sepanjang hidup aku. Ya. Satu perkataan keramat yang aku tak boleh nak terima walaupun dalam gurauan. Sebab perkataan tu, sangat sangat sangat melukakan.

Akhirnya, aku beritahu jawapan aku. Dia puas hati.

In the end, I'm the one who is being hurted.  I can't smile today... It is just... hard...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan