Sabtu, Februari 20, 2010

Trust You.

Ahh... rants again. This time about something wonderful called "love".

For the past few days I heard Yuna Ito's thirteenth single, Trust You.  became the fourth ending theme song for the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season. The single was released on March 4, 2009. Hmm, nearly a year. Hokayh, i know. I am lame~

Atrracted to it's lyric. It is such beautiful words. Really. The rythm is sweet. I love it. Then, synchronise it with Gundam 00 Episode 20 Season 2 ending. It is so sweet~~

Get the lyric here.





I love these line,

Hana wa kaze ni yure odoru you ni
Ame wa daichi wo uruosu you ni
Kono sekai wa yori soi ai ikiteru no ni
Naze hito wa kizutsuke au no
Naze wakare wa otozureru no

Means,
Like flowers dancing in the wind
Like rain moistening the earth
Although this world thrives on interdependence
Why do people hurt each other?
Why do we have to part?

and these too.

Itami kanjite mo mada tsunagaru kara
Shinjiteru yo mata aeru to
I'm waiting for your love

means,
Are still connected in spite of pain, so
I believe that we'll meet again
I'm waiting for your love 

Enjoy~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan