Ahad, September 20, 2009

Birthday Girl post

Okay suppose to write this on 18th September 2009. Since I always open Blogger and Habbo tab in one browser... so, Habbo attracts me to play with it~ :D



Haroo everyone...
This is a birthday post! To who? To me of course!!! Hahaha... Oh well, I just wanna say kazillion thank you to those who sent me lovely birthday wishes, from multimedia messages to normal message one.. ah... thanks thanks...


From the KL-ians to Johore-ians ... thanks thanks thanks!
Okay from now on I'll promise to you guys that I :

* Will perform full prayer everyday (lol)
* Will do with all my best
* Will perform excellently in SPM ...
* Will keep steady (means doing very well) in my studies.


I will keep this promise, watched by the blue skies and white clouds (the grey ones are counted in, XD ), amongst the grey dove (grey?) and the crow (T_T) ....


Yosh! New year for me, and new breeze for me, and era for me to strive excellently in my 17th year... wheee!!


*demo sa, i didn't got yet very special wish from very special person.... =.= ...please send me one... onegai~ *

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan