Isnin, September 07, 2009

Tears To Trial

Assalamualaikum and hello world.

See the title? Yea, I know. I'm sort of copycat. But I am creative one. Hahahaha .*slap myself*
This is Tears To Tiara...   Hot in ANIMAX, CH 715 on Astro (Malaysia only)
Hmmm nothing to do with the title eh?
Today I had Islamic Studies paper.
I just done revise only on Feqah and Sirah topic last night and the rest? Bye Bye lah. I slept around 1 am.... oh wow.. Hardworking fella eh? Naahhh... I started to study around 10.30 pm, hahaha...

Wake up for Sahur and went back to "Dreamland" , around 5.45 am, awake-get shower-perform morning prayer-gone to school.

I have been dreaming of good day to start this week school days.. Huh... I'm late to PA Room (stuck with friends and chattering at school canteen). Guess what. I saw chairs being put out. Sheeeshh! I'm too late! Poor my young jr. He seemed very very tired lifting up the chairs. His mood was very different today, somehow, bad. I wonder if I had done anything wrong to him. I did apologize for being late, but no response (I suppose). Quite worrying me...

Done with the chair arrangements, now I can relax for a bit. 
"Hey, who's going to be the MC today?"
Ohh.... WHAT??  I didn't think about that. Hiding my panic, I said ," I don't know, well... just... okay then. We'll find some."
Here's the problem. Form FOUR student who suppose to be in charge today, reject me! I asked two girl,  and both of them don't want to be co-operate with me! I AM HAVING TRIAL EXAM ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES MORE, and I didn't finished up studying! What la... I asked my friends, and they were willingly to help me... I should ask them first dayo~

Now who will be leading the morning prayer?
I don't have any idea. Why should I get involve with this things? Because I am suppose not to get in... exam beb... which is more important? Gahh, I said this straightly to our 2nd school boss.
"Sir, I'm sorry. Today weren't having anybody to lead the morning prayer. I'm sorry," I nearly cry in front of him..
Calmly he said, "Are you sure? There is nobody going to do it?"
"Yes... If I ask them they will definitely don't want it even though I have ask them! Please sir, can you help me? Ask them, they definitely listen to you"
"Where's the text?"
"Inside"
"Take it"

As I go inside, Hamizan was going in too. I asked him. But he reject it... I beg to him. He don't want to. I asked him for many times and I nearly cry in front of him. Yes. I nearly bursts into tears in front of people.. This thing getting me stressed!
I run to the toilet and cry. Cry, cry and cry..... I can't bare anymore. Too much burden I have to carry. Maintain the straight A's in exam, my personal life, my study, my duties as Muslimah and my prefect job.
Somehow, I want to escape from this situation. I don't want to be in charge  in assembly. Everyday, it get me stress!

Does anybody care for what I am having now? Why they just don't want to listen to me???!!!! I am having biggest exam, and why.... why... why there has nobody willingly to share this burden?
I always say to my self to be care to others. But, people? They just ........ 
No one don't want to understand. They are just hope for me to handle everything. Where's the TEAMWORK that I DO hope for?
    

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan